Happy #WorldBookDay bookworms!! And to celebrate today please support your favourite authors by buying and reading their books. I even have some recommendations for you.
1. Saving Yesterday by Jessica Keller
2. A Table by the Window by Hillary Manton Loge
3. Resistance by Jaye L. Knight
4. The Butterfly and the Violin by Kristy Cambron
1. Shadowhand by Anne Elisabeth Stengl.
2. An Uncertain Choice by Jody Hedlund. Or any of her books!
3. Miranda Warning by Heather Day Gilbert
4. Here to Stay by Melissa Tagg. Read all her books, seriously!
1. The Jessilyn Lassiter Trilogy by Jennifer Erin Valent. Read them!